Therapeutic Recreation Program
Therapeutic Recreation is a process that utilizes treatment, education, and recreational participation to help people with illnesses, disabilities and other conditions.
- Improved cognitive skills
- Improved fine and gross motors skills
- Increased mobility
- Decreased levels of stress, agitation and anxiety
- Enhanced stimulation of the senses
- Increased socialization
- Elevated energy levels
- Reduction in depression and feelings of boredom
- Opportunity for creative expression
- Improved sense of self-worth and accomplishment
- Greater longevity and physical health
Come Visit Us
We encourage you, your family and friends to come visit The Inn and discover everything we have to offer. We hope you’ll dine and enjoy some special activities with us while you’re here. Call (203) 594-5302 or fill out the form below to schedule a visit.