The Village Memory Dementia Care
Be our Respite Care Guest! For caregiver relief, The Village provides short-term respite care and welcomes overnight guests for stays as brief as thirty (30) days.
If you are the primary caregiver for a senior with Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss or some other form of dementia, we invite you to take advantage of the short-term overnight respite services we provide at The Village.
In addition to our highly qualified and compassionate staff, our award-winning assisted living residence is beautiful, secure and uniquely designed to provide therapeutic benefits for people with cognitive impairment. Your loved one will feel comfortable and fulfilled at The Village while making new friends and having a great time.
Respite stays are also a wonderful way to “sample” assisted living at Waveny, or to transition smoothly to long-term residency if desired.
Respite Care Guests Enjoy All Amenities
We provide personal care and assistance with all daily living needs and activities, around the clock:
- A full day of social interaction and meaningful therapeutic recreation activities among friends in a nurturing, secure environment
- Medication management by a licensed nurse who is on site 24 hours a day
- Incontinence assistance and all incontinence products
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily, with nutritious snacks available at all times
- A furnished apartment with a large private bath
- A 24-hour response system, cable TV, WiFi, linen service and housekeeping services
- Access to our professionally-staffed beauty parlor
- Access to on-site physical, speech and occupational therapies, as needed