Giving to Waveny
The number one concern of seniors today is that they will outlive their retirement savings. As a compassionate, nonprofit organization, Waveny LifeCare Network is committed to taking care of our long term residents even after their ability to pay wanes. Waveny is launching the Forever Generosity campaign to raise funds for our efforts.
Founded more than 40 years ago by local volunteers, Waveny is built upon the principles of excellent service and sustained dignity for our region’s most vulnerable residents. We are consistently rated as a five-star organization and serve over 1,100 seniors annually across our continuum of services and programs.
Waveny relies on the charitable support of our community to achieve our mission and provide the highest quality of person-centered care. Our campaign’s specific areas of need include Financial Assistance, Therapeutic Recreation, Spiritual Services, and our Volunteer Program.
Please join us and give generously. Your gift truly changes lives every day.
For more information and to learn how you can leave a charitable legacy through Planned Gifts, please call us at 203-594-5416 or email us at [email protected].
- Waveny's Legacy Society - If you are considering a planned gift, please call or email our Development Office. Your gift today makes a difference forever.
- Legacy Society Newsletter | Volume 1
- Legacy Society Newsletter | Volume 2
- Gifts of Stock - Waveny is most grateful for gifts of stock. Click here for details.
- Our Forever Generosity campaign brochure