Waveny at Home
Whether it’s hands-on assistance from a licensed and certified caregiver, or making a match with the right companion to help run errands, assist with housekeeping or share in recreational activities, it’s personalized assistance when you need a helping hand.
Based on a customized plan developed with each client’s distinct needs and preferences in mind, our caregivers and companions help seniors to remain independent within their homes and communities.
Like all Waveny staff, our capable male and female certified nursing assistants (CNAs), home health aides, companions, live-in caregivers and homemakers are carefully vetted through comprehensive background checks and screenings.
Let's do everything you want to do today.
Waveny at Home provides a range of professional in-home aide, companionship and homemaker services, which include:
• Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
• Art, Music and Recreational Therapy
• Escort to Doctor’s Appointments
• Meal Preparation
• Light Housekeeping and Laundry Services
• Grocery and Clothes Shopping
• Errands like picking up Dry-cleaning or Prescriptions
• Visits to the Hair-Salon or Manicurist
• Trips to the Library, Park, Beach, Movie Theater, Concerts and other Events
• Coordinating Peapod® Grocery Delivery and other Delivery Services
• Activities like playing cards, chess, crosswords, puzzles, knitting and crocheting
• Assistance with using the Computer, Internet and Mobile Devices
• Pet Care
• Light Gardening
• Companionship during hospital or skilled nursing facility stays
• Everything else that comes along with being a friend.